- About Us
- One-Off Events
- Get In Touch
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent, and experience in search marketing, PR and translation is always a bonus. If you’re a digital marketing enthusiast and want a new challenge, why not drop us an email telling us a little about yourself?
Please note, we do not use recruitment agencies.
Why work for ICS-digital?
We’re a young, fast-paced and evolving company with a vibrant and experienced team that thrives on new challenges. We can provide a stimulating working environment where we openly welcome debate and contributions from all staff.
We offer flexible working within core hours and, by not stipulating an office dress code, we give our team an opportunity to show their individuality.
Enjoy a fuddle? Those familiar with the term will appreciate its Yorkshire heritage! We regularly host fuddles (an informal buffet/feast) and encourage themes to steer some of our more creative foodies. As well as food being high on the agenda, we also have regular nights out with a very flexible approach to the morning start time if we’re out on a school night!
We have a well thought-out and structured company induction scheme, which ensures you receive a thorough welcome into our world and allows us the chance to get to know you and your skills a little better. Where possible, if you have an interest not explicitly related to the job, we’ll try to find a way to incorporate it.
We encourage good internal communication with an ‘open door’ policy and a regular appraisal that allows both you and your manager to forge out the next stages of your career with us. We’re also always open to ideas of any kind and encourage an entrepreneurial environment where new strategies and services can be explored quickly.
After a qualifying period, we offer you a contributory personal pension scheme and childcare vouchers (to help reduce any childcare costs).
If ICS-digital sounds like the company for you, please get in touch now…
German Search Marketing Executive
German Search Marketing Executive
Are you a native German with knowledge of SEO, affiliate or PR? We are looking for a full-time Search Marketing Executive to join our European outreach and content team.
Ideally based in our Leeds office (although we will consider applicants from further afield), we offer a friendly and flexible working environment with real scope to progress within our group of companies.
- Conducting internet research to bring in new partner sites for our clients
- Creating unique, innovative content to publish online
- Negotiating with site owners to get deals in place
- Managing projects from start to finish and reporting to line managers
- Suggesting new initiatives and strategies for proposing to clients
Our clients' expectations are high, so you must be able to work to deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
- Proven experience of internet research
- Ability to produce original and relevant content
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing projects, typically several at a time
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
Not essential, but advantageous:
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR)
- Basic HTML skills
If this sounds like the job for you and you’d like to find out more, please email recruitment[at]ics-digital.com. ***