NFL and NBA fanatic? We have an opening on our Digital PR team that could be the perfect fit!
ICS-digital is one of the largest agencies in the North of England. We work on global campaigns that help our clients to achieve worldwide brand visibility, while boosting their SEO performance.
We are lucky to be in a period of exceptional growth – and If you have a passion for PR and enjoy seeing your creative ideas come to life, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join our 80-strong team of passionate digital specialists
Taking ownership of a number of US-facing client accounts, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of international digital PR campaigns, using creative content to earn top-notch online coverage.
You will manage a team of tenacious PR executives and liaise with our Creative Editorial and Performance teams to deliver targeted, data-driven results for our clients with a particular focus on the USA.
- Leading and taking ownership of a number of Digital PR client accounts with a core focus on North American performance
- Working efficiently across multiple Digital PR campaigns, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to
- Gathering, researching and analysing data to facilitate high-performing, creative campaigns that deliver award-worthy results – most likely within the sports vertical
- Creating roadmaps and setting realistic timelines for project deliverables with a strong SEO mindset
- Leveraging new and existing media relationships and supporting with outreach angles to secure online coverage in the biggest publications around
- Guiding creative ideation, with the confidence to pitch PR concepts internally and externally for sport-focused brands, but also other industry niches as required
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of Digital PR Executives
- You will have previous experience of promoting creativity and achieving measurable results in a fast-paced professional environment
- A track record of success in North American marketing campaigns
- You are results driven and passionate about helping clients reach their goals
- You are a team player, comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- You have the ability to highlight and resolve issues quickly
Nice to have (but not essential):
- An impressive portfolio of PR placements you have secured on high-end websites
- Industry awards you can brag about
- Existing media relationships you can bring to the table
- Experience in training and developing junior team members
- Analytical, data skills (SQL, GA, GSC)
- Comfortable working with SEO tools such as SEMrush and ahrefs
- An interest in public speaking and evangelising about the latest trends and techniques in Digital PR
- We offer numerous opportunities for development to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis, as well as the support of our 80+ team members
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.