We’re looking for a Spanish Content Editor!
As part of our editorial team, you will be responsible for reviewing content across a range of campaigns and sectors, ensuring that it fully meets all requirements and our clients’ high quality expectations.
You’ll play an integral role in maintaining content workflows by ensuring that content is delivered on time and by giving constructive feedback to our team of writers to drive quality.
- Editing content across multiple campaigns and maintaining a high editorial standard.
- Ensuring that all content adheres to both our clients’ requirements and our own in-house guidelines.
- Providing constructive feedback to writers to drive quality standards.
- Devising creative topic ideas
- Responding to queries from writers
- Liaising with project managers on writer suitability for campaigns
- Updating internal systems with information on campaigns and writer progress
- Providing training to junior team members
- Native-level Spanish or C2 equivalent
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think creatively
- Proven time-management and organisation skills with the ability to self-motivate
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO services
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.