We’re hiring an SEO Manager!
As an integral member of the SEO team, you will support in the planning of technical SEO strategies for existing and potential clients, working with the team to deliver them within set timeframes to help our clients to achieve their objectives.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the prospect of international SEO and undertaking large-scale campaigns. In return, we can offer a dynamic working environment with great learning opportunities via tailored online courses.
- Maintaining a strong overview of current on-page SEO campaigns and working closely with Client Account Managers to optimise client strategies
- Auditing current clients’ SEO and offering recommendations on strategy in line with their KPIs
- Understanding the needs of our clients and developing unique SEO propositions based on all insights, and the specifics of their industries
- Providing input and on occasion delivery of content and off-site SEO strategies to support our other services
- Ability to evaluate clients’ backlink profiles and devise strategies based on potential opportunities
- A solid grasp of mobile-first SEO and AMP
- The ability to detect and advise on potential SEO blockers including crawlability and indexing issues
- The ability to conduct keyword research and competitor analyses to inform clients’ content and SEO strategies
- Able to provide ASO support where required
- Create monthly/end-of-project reports with key insights relating to the client’s KPIs
- Contribute to client calls and attend face-to-face meetings
- Assist the Marketing Director and business development team with compiling case studies based on account successes
- Manage, mentor and train SEO executives, as part of our refreshed SEO service offering Solid understanding of complementary digital marketing channels, including paid media.
- Results-orientated, with the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to manage data and create client reports
- Experience in a client facing environment and the confidence to lead client calls and/or meetings
- Experience in a busy agency environment (translations/content/digital) a plus
- Expertise covering onsite SEO, offsite SEO and a passion for delivering hands-on work that drives results for clients
- A dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to grow clients and help them achieve more from search
- Strong working knowledge of major SEO tools including but not limited to Screaming Frog, GSC, GA, Moz, Majestic, SEMrush and ahrefs
- With a focus on tailored learning opportunities, we can provide access to courses of your choice via our online Udemy platform.
- Healthcare, life cover and pension schemes after qualifying period
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Hybrid working – one day a week minimum in the office
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: