We’re looking for a Project Manager to oversee multiple content marketing campaigns across our portfolio of international clients. As a mid-career marketer, you’ll be in the perfect place to grow and take that next step in your career.
Joining our young and thriving team, you’ll be instinctually motivated and work to grow the online visibility of our clients by leading your team to achieve targeted results on a monthly basis.
Based in our new Leeds office, the right candidate will join a vibrant, creative and international working environment with 65+ colleagues who work across a wide range of marketing disciplines on global campaigns.
As a member of the Project team, you will reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and real scope to progress within the company.
We provide expert content marketing (news articles, opinion pieces, research, infographics and more) material to international journalists, editors and website owners who then write about and link to, our clients.
Our Project Managers have a crucial role to play in this process by working across multiple campaigns, implementing ways in which to optimise their team’s performance and working closely with our Client Account Managers to close campaigns within set-time frames.
Our clients’ expectations are high, so as a Project Manager you must be able to work to tight deadlines, be confident handling budgets, able to lead teams and be excited by the challenges of global marketing campaigns.
- Work across multiple campaigns
- Manage a team of Project Executives
- Help to train new starters
- Provide solutions to campaign issues
- Implement new ideas to optimise team performance
- Delegate campaign tasks to Project Executives
- Keep on top of tight deadlines
- Work with our Content team to create and pitch creative ideas to clients
- Liaise with our Performance team to achieve targeted results for campaigns
- Adaptable. Having the ability to work on multiple campaigns and switch from one responsibility to another in a dynamic, digital agency environment
- Confident. Able lead teams, hold meetings and make quick decisions
- Dedicated. Willing to go the extra mile to achieve personal as well as company goals
- Organised. With the ability to multitask and still keep on top of admin and reporting
- Internationally focused. An interest in language and culture is an advantage
- Experienced. You may be a mid-level career manager or an account executive looking for that next step, but prior experience in agency or digital marketing roles is an advantage
- Develop you. Our company is growing quickly, with numerous opportunities to get you to where you would like to be
- Take care of you. We offer competitive pay and a number of employee benefits
- Thrill you. We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- Treat you like an adult. We offer flexi-time if needed
- Listen. We have an open-door policy and take an interest in our employees’ ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like your ideal job then our Head of Outreach, Zoë Blogg, would love to hear from you!