We’re looking for a Project Executive to coordinate marketing campaigns across our portfolio of international clients. As an early-career marketer or graduate, you’ll be in the perfect place to grow your skills and your career.
Joining our young and thriving team, you’ll be given the support you need to grow the online visibility of our clients by negotiating web and media coverage and working alongside content creators to boost their search engine performance.
Based in our new Leeds office, the right candidate will join a vibrant, creative and international working environment with 65+ colleagues who work across a wide range of marketing disciplines on global campaigns.
As a member of the Project Team, you will reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and real scope to progress within the company.
We provide expert content marketing (news articles, opinion pieces, research, infographics and more) material to international journalists, editors and website owners who then write about and link to, our clients.
Project Executives have a crucial role to play in this process by researching and identifying potential new media relationships and working closely with our Project Managers to achieve targeted results for our clients on a monthly basis.
Our clients’ expectations are high, so as a Project Executive you must be able to work to tight deadlines, be able to handle budgets and be excited by the challenges of global marketing campaigns.
- Identifying sites and partnership opportunities with editors, webmasters and publishers within our dedicated markets
- Applying your skills as a strong, organised communicator and capable negotiator to achieve the right results
- Balancing multiple campaigns and working effectively within the wider team to ensure content is created, coverage/links are secured, deadlines are met and campaigns are on-budget
- Pitching and building on creative content marketing and PR ideas with team members
- Using your observations, experience and data to suggest improvements to our workflow
- Adaptable. Having the ability to work on multiple campaigns and switch from one responsibility to another in a dynamic, digital agency environment
- Confident. Able to negotiate and build long-lasting relationships with publishers, journalists and colleagues
- Dedicated. Willing to go the extra mile to achieve personal as well as company goals
- Organised. With the ability to multitask and still keep on top of admin and reporting
- Internationally focused. An interest in language and culture is an advantage
- Experienced. You might be a graduate or earlier-career professional, but prior experience in agency or digital marketing roles is another advantage
- Develop you. Our company is growing quickly, with numerous opportunities to get you to where you would like to be
- Take care of you. We offer competitive pay and a number of employee benefits
- Thrill you. We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- Treat you like an adult. We offer flexi-time if needed
- Listen. We have an open-door policy and take an interest in our employees’ ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like your ideal job then our Head of Outreach, Zoë Blogg, would love to hear from you!