We’re looking for a Spanish-speaking Project Executive to coordinate marketing campaigns across our portfolio of international clients!
Joining our diverse and thriving team in Leeds city centre, you’ll be given the support you need to develop your career in digital marketing. By liaising with site contacts, you’ll play a key role in helping to boost our clients’ search engine performance and grow their online visibility through web and media coverage.
- Identifying partnership opportunities with editors, site owners and publishers within our clients’ target markets
- Developing webmaster contacts and personal resources to facilitate campaign workflows
- Balancing multiple campaigns to ensure content is created and coverage/links are secured
- Working as part of the wider team to ensure campaigns are on budget and deadlines are met
- Switching between daily responsibilities, while proactively keeping on top of admin and reporting
- C2 or native-level Spanish
- Experience or interest in digital marketing
- Excellent organisational and time-keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and positive attitude to work
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.