We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Executive!
This is a great opportunity for a creative, passionate and driven marketer to develop their skills in one of the most well-established digital marketing agencies in the UK.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for working with the Marketing Director on the planning, organising and executing marketing strategies that will bring us closer to international clients who could benefit from our diverse services – including SEO, digital PR, translation, content creation and much more.
You will help strengthen and add momentum to the marketing strategy with a particular focus on expanding visibility, reach and lead generation in key sectors including health, travel, eCommerce and finance.
- Develop, plan and carry out marketing activities agreed with the Marketing Director to build our visibility as an agency, strengthen our client relationships and generate new leads, nationally and internationally for our ICS-digital and ICS-translate brands
- Collaborate with agency colleagues regarding new and planned marketing activities
- Research and help manage our participation at live events, ensuring that there is a cohesive pre-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement
- Contribute to ICS-digital’s PR plan, content calendar and company blog
- Amplify the company’s social media visibility
- Contribute to award entries, case studies, thought leadership and content for the ICS-digital and ICS-translate websites
- Proactively engage with the commercial team to coordinate, communicate, and optimise the impact of key marketing activities
- Help to formulate and articulate the strategic marketing and commercial vision of ICS
- Develop a solid understanding of the company’s competitors, the marketplace and trends in the industry to inform campaigns
- A passion for (and some experience in) digital marketing
- Critical thinking and organisational skills – ability to manage own ‘to-do’ lists and deadlines – but also to collaborate and seek support when required
- Ability to develop and enhance agency content such as case studies, white papers, blogs and presentations to help maximise agency visibility and growth
- Appetite to learn and try new things – perhaps developing public speaking skills, or getting to grips with new paid media channels
- Enthusiasm to freely share knowledge, insight, best practice, tactics and ideas
- Ensure your knowledge of digital marketing and SEO is up to date and relevant by actively reading industry news, blogs and social and also collaborating with the wider team
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension and healthcare schemes after qualifying period
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: