Do you have a passion for compelling content? Do you have a sharp eye and outstanding attention to detail? If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’, this could be the position for you.
We are looking for a full-time Content Editor to join our UK digital marketing and editorial team. Based in our Leeds office, you’ll join a vibrant and creative working environment and reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and a real scope to progress within the company.
As part of the editorial team, you will manage upwards of 2500 pieces of content per month and liaise with 300+ writers. As such, successful candidates must be able to demonstrate efficiency and impeccable organisational skills. You will help to expand our writer database by appraising potential new recruits and maintaining close involvement in the training process.
We pride ourselves on creating content that is fresh, engaging and completely tailored to meet the requirements of both our clients and target readership.
As a skilled editor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspiring and guiding our growing writing team to ensure standards are kept high and to maximise their potential.
- We are looking for someone who will take ownership of the editing process, provide constructive feedback and keep on top of the latest news – particularly relating to our clients’ industries.
- Handling writer queries and being a point of contact for any content-related requests.
- Devise fresh and innovative content ideas on a range of topics.
Successful candidates will have:
- Completed some form of higher education (ideally degree level)
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- Meticulous attention to detail and creative flair
- The ability to multitask and thrive within a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A real desire to be part of a team
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac)
By no means essential, but advantageous:
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR) in relation to content
- An interest in sport or iGaming
- Interest/basic knowledge of betting and the bookmaking sector