Are you an Italian native on the lookout for a full-time entry-level role that will kick-start your marketing career? Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Do you enjoy content, have a sharp eye for detail and want to be part of a young and thriving, international digital agency? Then look no further…
We are looking for a full-time Italian Digital Outreach Executive to join our UK digital marketing team. Based in our Leeds office, you’ll join a vibrant and creative working environment and will reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and a real scope to progress within the company.
This is a hands-on role that will see you building and managing media relations from the start. You’ll use your analytical skills to research online publications across an array of sectors and then will draw upon your creative flair to seed content ideas. Our clients’ expectations are high, so as a Digital Outreach Executive you must be able to work to tight deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
You will be:
- Creatively searching the web for partnerships
- Developing extensive, relevant lists of website contacts
- Building relationships with website owners
- Becoming a strong negotiator
- Creating and pitching content ideas to website owners
- Successfully managing relationships with influential website owners
- Keeping track of partnerships and evaluating results
- Multitasking between numerous campaigns
- Brainstorming ideas with team members and colleagues
- Developing in line with company needs
- Ambitious. With a strong desire to succeed in any role.
- Adaptable. Quickly turning from one responsibility to another depending upon priorities.
- Confident. Able to negotiate and build long-lasting relationships.
- Skilled. Bringing exciting digital marketing interests or personal skills to the table.
- Dedicated. Willing to go the extra mile to achieve personal as well as company goals.
- Organised. With the ability to multitask and still keep on top of your admin.
- Educated. Completing or having completed some form of higher education, preferably marketing, business or literature.
- Quick learner. An eager listener who likes to learn by doing.
- International. Interested in languages or multilingual, this is an advantage.
- Experienced. Exposed to agency or digital marketing roles, this is another advantage.
- A Team player. Not shying away from team-work and keen to lend a helping hand when needed.
- Develop you. Our company is growing quickly, with numerous opportunities to get you to where you would like to be.
- Take care of you. We offer competitive pay and a number of employee benefits.
- Thrill you. We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis.
- Treat you like an adult. We offer flexi-time if needed.
- Listen. We have an open-door policy and take an interest in our employees’ ideas and suggestions for improvement.
If this sounds like your dream job, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.