We’ve got a great opportunity for an International Content Editor!
As part of our International Editorial team, you will be responsible for reviewing content across a range of campaigns and sectors, ensuring that it fully meets all requirements and our clients’ high-quality expectations.
- Editing content across multiple campaigns and markets with the ability to work efficiently whilst maintaining a high editorial standard.
- Ensuring that all content adheres to both client and in-house guidelines.
- Providing constructive feedback to writers to drive quality standards.
- Responsible for writer training, progression and development and continuously looking for ways to improve quality.
- Proactively liaising with fellow editors to ensure queries from writers are answered in a timely manner.
- Regularly creating topic ideas for clients, with the ability to present ideas in the client’s preferred format.
- Liaising with project managers on writer suitability for campaigns.
- Working alongside fellow editors to interpret and action client feedback promptly.
- Training junior and remote editors.
- Fluent Italian (or C2 equivalent)
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think creatively
- Proven time-management and organisation skills with the ability to self-motivate
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO services
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Knowledge or interest in iGaming, sports or finance.
- Previous people management experience.
- Healthcare, life cover and pension schemes after qualifying period
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Hybrid working – one day a week minimum in the office
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: