Do you have a passion for compelling content? Do you have a sharp eye and outstanding attention to detail? If the answer to these questions is ‘yes’ then this could be the position for you.
We are looking for a full-time German Content Editor to join our digital marketing and editorial team. Where you will manage upwards of 1500 pieces of content per month and liaise with 200+ writers. As such, successful candidates must be able to demonstrate efficiency and impeccable organisational skills. You will help to expand our writer database by appraising potential new recruits and maintaining close involvement in the training process. We pride ourselves on creating content which is fresh, engaging and completely tailored to meet the requirements of both our clients and target readership.
Based in our Leeds office we offer a friendly and flexible working environment with real scope to progress within our group of companies. Our clients’ expectations are high, so you must be able to work to deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
On top of competitive pay and a number of other benefits, we also offer the following:
- Flexible working within core working hours (8am – 6pm) e.g. work 8am – 4pm or 10am – 6pm
- Flexi-time if needed e.g. if you have an appointment in the afternoon, it’s no problem to make up that time throughout the week
- No formal dress code
- Regular social events with a very flexible approach to the morning start time if we’re out on a school night!
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a skilled editor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspiring and guiding our growing writing team to ensure standards are kept high and to maximise their potential.
- We are looking for someone who will take ownership of the editing process, provide constructive feedback and keep on top of the latest news – particularly relating to our clients’ industries.
Successful candidates will have:
- Native German Speaker
- Completed some form of higher education (ideally degree level)
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- Meticulous attention to detail and creative flair
- The ability to multitask and thrive within a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A real desire to be part of a team
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac)
By no means essential, but advantageous:
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR) in relation to content
- An interest in sport or iGaming
- Interest/basic knowledge of betting and the bookmaking sector