We’re looking for a Financial Copywriter!
This could be the perfect opportunity to develop your writing career within a fast-paced working environment! 📃
- Producing clear, compelling copy across a range of formats.
- Planning time effectively in line with daily quotas and agreed deadlines.
- Interpreting content briefs to understand project requirements.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry news, particularly in relation to financial trends.
- Ensuring all content creation is compliant with relevant regulations, free from plagiarism and grounded in high quality research.
- Working closely with the Creative Team to ensure that any visuals complement the associated copy.
- Undertaking top-level keyword research and competitor analysis, applying SEO principles to maximise content reach and achieve KPIs.
- Working alongside colleagues to action client feedback promptly.
- Participating in client meetings to discuss production, ideation and client vision, and formulating appropriate responses to client feedback.
- Proposing content ideas, and the strategic thinking behind them.
- Contributing to team learning by sharing financial knowledge with colleagues.
- Financial copywriting experience, including expert knowledge of trading (commodities, equities, currencies, crypto, etc), investments, CFDs/spread betting, forex, fintech and payments.
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Results-orientated, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding time-management skills.
- A driven, proactive mindset and willingness to learn.
- An ability to think creatively.
- With a focus on tailored learning opportunities, we can provide access to courses of your choice via our online Udemy platform
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension and healthcare schemes after qualifying period
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: