We have an exciting opportunity within our Content Team!
We’re looking for a Finance Journalist to create engaging content across a range of mediums including articles, research pieces and press releases.
You will be involved in the creative process right from topic ideation, to producing high-quality copy for some of our largest clients.
- Writing clear, compelling copy across a range of formats.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry news, particularly in relation to financial trends.
- Ensuring all content creation is compliant with relevant regulations, free from plagiarism and grounded in high quality research.
- Working closely with the Creative Team to ensure that any visuals complement the associated copy.
- Participating in client meetings to discuss production, ideation and client vision.
- Contributing to team learning by sharing financial knowledge with colleagues.
- Financial copywriting experience, including expert knowledge of trading (commodities, equities, currencies, crypto, etc), investments, CFDs/spread betting, forex, fintech and payments.
- Excellent communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Results-orientated and an ability to work to deadlines
- Healthcare, life cover and pension schemes after qualifying period
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Hybrid working – one day a week minimum in the office
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: