We have an exciting opportunity within our Digital PR team!
We’re looking for a Digital PR Manager to join our growing team. This could be the perfect opportunity for a budding Executive looking to take the next step!
Coordinating a number of international campaigns, you will use top-notch content to earn online coverage. Liaising with our Creative Editorial and Performance teams, you’ll be developing strategies while getting stuck in with ideation and earned media planning.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding time-management skills, with the ability to structure team workloads
- A driven, proactive mindset
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think both analytically and creatively
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO
Nice to have (but not essential):
- An impressive portfolio of placements you have secured on high-end websites
- Industry awards you can brag about
- Existing media relationships you can bring to the table
- Experience in training and developing junior team members
- Analytical, data skills (SQL, GA, GSC)
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs
- Working efficiently across multiple Digital PR campaigns, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are adhered to
- Gathering, researching and analysing data to facilitate campaign work
- Creating roadmaps and timelines for project deliverables
- Resolving any campaigns issues and supporting with outreach angles to go to press
- Approving and reviewing media lists for targeted outreach
- Supporting with ideation, with the confidence to pitch PR concepts internally and externally
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of Digital PR Executive
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.