We have an exciting opportunity within our Digital PR team!
We’re looking for a Digital PR Executive to join our growing team. This could be the perfect opportunity to develop your career in PR and digital marketing!
Working within the PR team, you will create and outreach a wide variety of exciting campaigns that land top notch online PR coverage 📰🔗.
- Developing and fostering relationships with contacts at key national news sites and other news sources
- Outreaching PR campaigns to journalists and news outlets around the world in order to gain high-quality coverage and links
- Planning and crafting press releases
- Attending and actively contributing to PR campaign brainstorms – always thinking of PR campaign ideas that will earn clients top tier media coverage and backlinks
- Staying on top of industry news and developments, along with national and international world news events
- Monitoring and tracking PR coverage to support managers with End of Campaign reports
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Existing knowledge of Digital PR and campaign examples / formats
- Knowledge of outreach and link building tactics
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding time-management skills, with the ability to structure your own workload
- A driven, proactive mindset
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Existing media relationships you can bring to the table
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs
- With a focus on tailored learning opportunities, we can provide access to courses of your choice via our online Udemy platform
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + extra birthday holiday!
- Pension and healthcare schemes after qualifying period
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: