We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Partnerships Manager!
• Staying on top of recent trends
• Developing partnership opportunities
• Achieving targeted results
We’re lucky to be in a period of exceptional growth and as a result, we have a new opening for a Digital Partnerships Manager. Joining our 80-strong team in Leeds city centre, you’ll be executing our partnerships strategy across international campaigns, in order to achieve top results.
- Take the lead on how the team negotiates and executes partnership deals
- Identify emerging partnership opportunities and market shifts
- Manage and build a portfolio of high quality international partnerships, acting as the sole point of contact to build a strong relationship
- Work closely with Senior Managers to shape our outreach efforts and meet our forecasted partnership requirements
- Present KPI results and partnership forecasts to the Performance team
- Proven experience of identifying, reaching out, negotiating and closing partnership agreements
- Significant experience in successfully managing high quality and complex partnerships
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO
- A track record of meeting targets and tight deadlines
- A network of existing journalist and media relationships
- Strong analytical skills and intellectual rigour applied to decision making
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, and to solve problems
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension and healthcare schemes after qualifying period
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.