We have some great, flexible working opportunities on our Digital Partnerships Team!
We’re an awesome digital agency working at scale across international markets and this is a great opportunity to gain experience in the industry! We can offer full training along with a fun, modern working environment.
- Research and identify websites we can partner with on behalf of our clients
- Build partnerships with website owners by negotiating publishing deals
- Work to shape and tailor your outreach efforts to meet set monthly KPIs
- Training in the office for the first month, with flexible hours to suit your schedule
- 10 hours per week at £10 p/h
The ideal candidate will be:
- Motivated, proactive and reliable
- Able to think strategically and work well under pressure
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Able to communicate with colleagues at all levels, with great interpersonal skills
- Able to speak a second language (nice to have but not essential)
- Assessment/interview day: Thursday 30th September 1pm-4pm (refreshments provided)
- Start date: Monday 18th October
- Pro rata holiday allowance
- Hybrid working – mix of office/home working
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Monthly prizes
- Regular team incentives and social events, as well as the support of our 80+ team members
- Free office breakfasts on Monday/Wednesday, plus drinks on a Friday!
- We offer a modern, state-of-the-art and comfortable work environment to suit everyone’s needs
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be picked up by Faye, our talent acquisition executive.