Do you have experience in digital marketing, affiliate or PR? Or do you have a desire to get involved in the digital industry? We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to join our digital marketing and content team.
Based in our Leeds office, we offer a friendly and flexible working environment with real scope to progress within our group of companies.
Our clients’ expectations are high, so you must be able to work to deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
On top of competitive pay and a number of other benefits, we also offer the following:
- Flexible working within core working hours (8am – 6pm) e.g. work 8am – 4pm or 10am – 6pm
- Flexi-time if needed e.g. if you have an appointment in the afternoon, it’s no problem to make up that time throughout the week
- No formal dress code
- Regular social events with a very flexible approach to the morning start time if we’re out on a school night!
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducting internet research to determine new websites to partner with
- Negotiating with website owners
- Working with writers to produce content for publication
- Managing projects from start to finish and reporting to line managers
- Communicating with colleagues to discuss best practice and ideas
- Suggesting new initiatives and strategies to propose to clients
- Must have completed some form of higher education
- Proven experience of internet research
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing projects, typically several at a time
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong organisational and admin skills
- Strong IT skills (PC or Mac)
- Experience of working in a busy digital agency
- Knowledge of internet marketing (SEO, affiliate, PR)
- Basic HTML skills