Vi søger en projektleder til at koordinere marketing kampagner blandt vores portefølge af internationale kunder!
Joining our diverse and thriving team, you’ll be given the support you need to grow the online visibility of our clients. By negotiating web and media coverage on their behalf, you’ll play a key role in helping to boost their search engine performance.
Based in our Leeds office, the right candidate will join a vibrant, creative and international working environment. We provide expert content marketing (news articles, opinion pieces, research, infographics and more) material to international journalists, editors and website owners who use this write about, and link to, our clients.
- Identifying partnership opportunities with editors, site owners and publishers within our clients’ target markets
- Using your observations, experience and data to suggest improvements to our internal processes
- Developing webmaster contacts and personal resources to facilitate campaign workflows
- Working as part of the wider team to ensure campaigns are on budget and deadlines are met
- Balancing multiple campaigns to ensure content is created and coverage/links are secured
- Switching between daily responsibilities, while proactively keeping on top of admin and reporting
- Collaborating with internal editorial teams and third-party publishers on topic ideas
- Applying your skills as a strong, organised communicator to achieve results in line with our clients’ expectations
Project Executives play a crucial role in researching and identifying potential new media relationships, working closely with our Project Managers to achieve targeted results for our clients on a monthly basis. Our clients’ expectations are high, so as a Project Executive you must be able to work to tight deadlines, handle budgets and be excited by the challenges of global marketing campaigns.
We like to take care of our team and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to grow their skills on both a personal and professional level. As a member of the Projects Team, you will reap the benefits of flexible working hours, regular social events, exciting projects and real scope to progress within the company.
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We’re a friendly team and actively encourage individuality in the workplace
- We offer flexibility, as well as commitment to your wellbeing
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.