We’re looking for a Creative Designer!
Joining our growing content team, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of design work, from conceptualisation through to implementation.
You’ll be responsible for liaising with colleagues across the business to produce digital and print collateral for a wide range of campaigns and industries.
- Strong design skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively.
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly.
- Good presentation skills and very strong interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels.
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and self-motivate.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience in 3D modelling and rendering, e.g. Softworks / 3D CAD.
- Creative social media experience.
- Experience in using different web platforms, e.g. WordPress, Webflow.
- Experience in data analysis and visualisation.
- Experience in desktop publishing and designing professional documents.
- Industry awards you can brag about.
- Utilising industry-standard design software to produce content in a variety of formats, including, for example: Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma/Sketch, WordPress/Webflow, etc.
- Developing wireframes, mock-ups, task flows and prototypes for use in creative projects, or for the business development team to attract existing and potential clients.
- Collaborating with the content, PR and web development team on the proposal, conceptualisation and delivery of creative projects across a variety of campaigns.
- Proactively offering creative solutions to problems or challenges posed internally or by client-facing projects.
- Regularly contributing to creative group ideation sessions.
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders on maintaining – and where necessary, updating – the ICS brand guidelines and design repository.
- Regularly reviewing the existing ICS websites and social media channels, recommending and implementing design and usability changes.
- Interpreting client and internal feedback and suggesting/applying amendments.
- Adapting to various brand guidelines, workflows and processes (internal and external).
- Attending client calls and presentations where needed to advise on graphic design capabilities.
- Managing time effectively, providing realistic project roadmaps/timelines and ensuring all deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
- Maintaining a regular dialogue with other content team members and manager(s) on workload and project updates.
- Advising junior designers, wider team members and external collaborators on best design practices, while continuing to develop own skills.
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.