We’re looking for a Creative Designer!
Joining our growing content team, you will be heavily involved in all aspects of design work, from conceptualisation through to implementation.
You’ll be responsible for liaising with colleagues across the business to produce digital and print collateral for a wide range of campaigns and industries.
- Utilising industry-standard design software to produce content in a variety of formats, including, for example: Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma/Sketch, WordPress/Webflow, etc.
- Developing wireframes, mock-ups, task flows and prototypes for use in creative projects, or for the business development team to attract existing and potential clients.
- Collaborating with the content, PR and web development teams on the proposal, conceptualisation and delivery of creative projects across a variety of campaigns.
- Proactively offering creative solutions to problems or challenges posed internally or by client-facing projects.
- Regularly contributing to creative group ideation sessions.
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders on maintaining and updating the ICS brand guidelines and design repository.
- Regularly reviewing the existing ICS websites and social media channels, recommending and implementing design and usability changes.
- Interpreting client and internal feedback and suggesting/applying amendments.
- Adapting to various brand guidelines, workflows and processes (internal and external).
- Attending client calls and presentations where needed to advise on graphic design capabilities.
- Advising junior designers, wider team members and external collaborators on best design practices.
- Strong design skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively.
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly.
- Good presentation skills and very strong interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels.
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and self-motivate.
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Experience in 3D modelling and rendering, e.g. Softworks / 3D CAD.
- Creative social media experience.
- Experience in using different web platforms, e.g. WordPress, Webflow.
- Experience in data visualisation.
- With a focus on tailored learning opportunities, we can provide access to courses of your choice via our online Udemy platform
- Healthcare, life cover and pension schemes after qualifying period
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing/mental health support whenever required
- Hybrid working – one day a week minimum in the office
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: