We’re looking for a Copywriter to create engaging content across a range of mediums including articles, research pieces and press releases.
This could be the perfect opportunity to develop your writing career within a fast-paced working environment! 📃
- Producing clear, compelling copy across a range of formats for both in-house and client-led projects.
- Planning time effectively in line with daily quotas and agreed deadlines.
- Interpreting content briefs to understand project requirements and maintaining an intrinsic understanding of our clients’ services, industries and audiences.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry news, particularly in relation to financial trends, developments and regulations.
- Ensuring all content creation is compliant with relevant regulations, free from plagiarism and grounded in high quality research.
- Working with Content and SEO Managers to review the performance of your work in line with client/internal KPIs and continuously looking for ways to improve results.
- Working closely with the Creative Team to ensure that any visuals complement the associated copy and vice versa.
- Undertaking top-level keyword research and competitor analysis, applying SEO principles to maximise content reach and achieve KPIs.
- Working alongside colleagues to action client feedback promptly and adapting quickly to changes in client preferences.
- Participating in client meetings to discuss production, ideation and client vision, and formulating appropriate responses to client feedback.
- Proposing content ideas, and the strategic thinking behind them, both individually and within a group setting.
- Contributing to team learning by sharing financial knowledge with colleagues and creating resource material as required.
- Financial copywriting experience, including expert knowledge of trading (commodities, equities, currencies, crypto, etc), investments, CFDs/spread betting, forex, fintech and payments.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Results-orientated, with the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Outstanding time-management skills, with the ability to structure your own workload effectively.
- A driven, proactive mindset.
- A committed attitude and willingness to learn quickly.
- An ability to think creatively and ‘outside the box’.
- Proven time-management and organisational skills with the ability to self-motivate.
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing.
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis.
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs.
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.