Passionate about great content? We’re looking for a Content Strategist!
Working as part of the Content Team, you will be liaising with managers across services, providing content recommendations which will help clients achieve their objectives. You will also manage production across a number of content campaigns including videos, infographics and written content, to achieve targeted results on a monthly basis.
- Auditing current and prospective client content work and offering recommendations on content strategy in line with their KPIs.
- Understanding the needs of our clients and developing unique content marketing propositions based on all insights provided.
- Able to support on client calls and comfortable attending face-to-face meetings
- Work closely with Content Editors, Creative Team and Technical Team to ensure content strategies are being deployed effectively.
- Able to undertake various SEO tasks if required.
- Managing multiple content campaigns from ideation and strategy development, through to production and final reporting, often cross multiple languages.
- Regularly creating and pitching content ideas for clients, with the ability to present ideas in the client’s preferred format.
- Regularly able to devise and/or contribute to comprehensive content briefs to effectively communicate client’s requirements to both freelance collaborators and colleagues.
- Proactively coming up with solutions to resolve campaign issues and maintaining full accountability for the success of a campaign.
- Providing training to new starters, leading workshops and creating training material.
- Able to resolve and action client feedback in a timely manner.
- Closing campaigns on time (inc. but not limited to invoicing, updating campaign overviews, updating internal documents and project management platforms)
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members, performing line management responsibilities as required.
- A clear communicator with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Results-orientated, with the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Experience in a client facing environment and the confidence to contribute to client calls and/or meetings
- A strong understanding of relationship building, content marketing and SEO services.
- Outstanding time-management skills, with the ability to structure team workloads
- A driven, proactive mindset
- A natural ability to lead teams
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think creatively and ‘outside the box’
- Proven time-management and organisation skills with the ability to self-motivate
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension and healthcare schemes after qualifying period
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.