We’re looking for a Content Editor! 📃
As part of our editorial team, you will be responsible for reviewing content across a range of campaigns and sectors, ensuring that it fully meets all requirements and our clients’ high quality expectations. You will play an integral role in maintaining content workflows by ensuring that content is delivered on time and by giving constructive feedback to our team of writers to drive quality.
- Editing content across multiple campaigns and markets with the ability to work efficiently whilst maintaining a high editorial standard.
- Ensuring that all content adheres to both client and in-house guidelines.
- Providing constructive feedback to writers to drive quality standards.
- Responsible for writer training, progression and development and continuously looking for ways to improve quality.
- Proactively liaising with fellow editors to ensure queries from writers are answered in a timely manner.
- Regularly creating topic ideas for clients, with the ability to present ideas in the client’s preferred format.
- Liaising with project managers on writer suitability for campaigns.
- Working alongside fellow editors to interpret and action client feedback promptly.
- Training junior and remote editors.
- Native English speaker or C2 English qualification
- BA/BSc in a relevant subject
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience of editing, writing and managing content
- A tenacious attitude and willingness to learn quickly
- An ability to think creatively
- Proven time-management and organisation skills with the ability to self-motivate
- A good understanding of content marketing and SEO services
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Knowledge or interest in iGaming, sports or finance.
- Previous people management experience.
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
If this sounds like the job for you, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.