We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Content Coordinator!
Working across numerous campaigns. you will be managing and editing content in various different formats including videos, infographics and written content. You will liaise with Performance and Content managers to ensure we’re achieving targeted results on a monthly basis.
- Editing content across multiple campaigns and maintaining a high editorial standard.
- Ensuring that all content adheres to both our clients’ requirements and our own in-house guidelines.
- Providing constructive feedback to writers to drive quality standards.
- Responding to queries from writers in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a strong awareness available writer resource and campaign suitability
- Regularly creating content ideas for clients.
- Regularly contributing to group ideation sessions.
- Evaluating samples and test articles from prospective writers.
- Working alongside fellow editors to interpret and action client feedback.
- Coordinating multiple content campaigns from preliminary resource planning through to production and delivery, often across multiple languages.
- Ensuring that all content campaigns are completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of available freelance and internal resources..
- Templating and uploading content to client systems when required.
- Contributing to the development of content briefs for new clients.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Results-orientated, with the ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Outstanding time-management skills, with the ability to structure your own workload effectively.
- A driven, proactive mindset.
- A committed attitude and willingness to learn quickly.
- An ability to think creatively and ‘outside the box’.
- Proven time-management and organisational skills with the ability to self-motivate.
- 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension and healthcare schemes after qualifying period
- We offer numerous opportunities for development, to get you to where you would like to be, as well as a commitment to your individual wellbeing
- We provide team incentives and social events on a regular basis
- We offer a modern, comfortable work environment to meet everyone’s needs
- We’ll listen to you and take a genuine interest in your ideas and suggestions for improvement
Please apply using the link below and your application will be picked up by Faye, our Talent Acquisition Executive: